This is a repair and return service for TCM - Mazda 3 (2006-2014) Transmission Control Module Repair TCM TCU, years 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 . When you receive your rebuilt part back from us it will be plug-n-play and not need any additional programming.
Once we receive your part, our trained and IPC certified technicians will run tests to identify the source of the problem. We will rebuild your part, replacing not only the failed components, but all components that are usually known to fail or go bad in this part. There is no programming required after we rebuild your original part. We want to make your experience as effortless as possible. All you have to do is send your part to us. Then after receiving the part back from us, just reinstall it and you’re back in business!
Estimated Repair Time is 4-7 business days.We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska, only to USA address within 48 States.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- Hard Kick on Drive & Reverse
- Hard Kick On Reverse
- Hard Shift From 1st Gear to 2nd Gear Issue
- Hard Shift From 3rd Gear to 4th Gear Issue
- Hard Shifting Issue
- Harsh Downshift Issue
- Harsh Gear Shifts Issue
- Intermittent speed sensor signals issue
- Late shifting issue
- Transmission not shifting issue
- Check Engine & AT Lights Come On
- DTC Code P0753 (Shift Solenoid A Malfunction)
- DTC Code P0758 (Shift Solenoid B Malfunction)
- DTC Code P0763 (Shift Solenoid C Malfunction)
- DTC Codes U0101, U0100 (Lost communication with TCM)
- Hard Kick On Drive
- Vehicle stays in 3rd gear only (safe mode)
- Error P0715
- Error P0720
- Error P0744
- Error P0745
- Error P0748
- Error P0768
- Error P0773
- Error P0778
- Error P0791
- Error P0841
- Error P0882
- Error P0883
- Error P0884
- Error P2709
- Error U0073
- Error P0772
- Error P0762
Our services are an affordable and effective alternative to expensive dealership part replacements that can save you hundreds of dollars, while continuing to provide an eco-friendly solution that reduces pollution. We drive our business towards consistent and profitable growth, with integrity and a commitment to the people and communities where we live and work. We do more than just repair the part, we go to the root of the problem and upgrade the components to ensure the issue does not return. We will quickly fix your malfunctioning part and return it back to you. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
- Strong "kick" when switching automatic grip from position "P" to position "R"
- Indication on the dash "Check Engine" , "AT" , "ABS" , "Slippery Road" (ESP) etc.
- Gearbox does not go to "manual mode"
- The car goes in emergency mode only
- Check Engine light and AT lights are on
- Vehicle stays in 3rd gear only (safe mode)
- Hard "kick" on "drive" and "reverse"
- Hard shifting on gears
- Error U0073 - control Module Communication Bus "A" is off (the e-Data bus control is disabled)
- Error U0100 - Lost Communication with ECM/PCM "a" error (data bus, engine control module (ECM) "A"-no link)
- Error U0101 - Lost Communication with TCM (data bus, transmission control module (TCM) - no link)
- Error P0715 - Input/Turbine Speed sensor "A" Circuit (the rotation frequency sensor of the input shaft of automatic gearbox (Hydrotransformer turbine)- Electrical circuit failure)
- Error P0720 - Output Speed sensor Circuit error (shaft rotation frequency sensor - fault of electrical circuit)
- Error P0744 - Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Intermittent (Electromagnetic valve coupling of a hydro transformer - unreliable pin of the electrical circuit)
- Error P0745 - Pressure control solenoid valve manifold "A" (Gearbox Electromagnetic fluid pressure control valve - electric circuit fault)
- Error P0748 - Pressure control solenoid valve manifold "A" Electrical Gearbox (electromagnetic pressure control valve - electrical malfunction)
- Error P0753 - Shift solenoid valve manifold "A" Electrical (Gearbox electromagnetic valve A - electrical malfunction)
- Error P0758 - Shift solenoid valve manifold "B" Electrical (Gearbox electromagnetic valve B in - electrical malfunction)
- Error P0763 - Shift solenoid valve manifold "C" Electrical (Gearbox electromagnetic valve C in - electrical malfunction)
- Error P0768 - Shift solenoid valve manifold "D" Electrical (Gearbox electromagnetic valve D - electrical malfunction)
- Error P0773 - Shift solenoid valve manifold "E" Electrical (Gearbox electromagnetic valve E in - electrical malfunction)
- Error P0778 - Pressure control solenoid valve manifold "B" electrical (electromagnetic valve B in pressure control - electrical malfunction)
- Error P0791 - Intermediate Shaft speed sensor "A" Circuit (intermediate shaft frequency sensor - failure of the electrical circuit)
- Error P0841 - Transmission Fluid Pressure sensor/Switch "A" error - Circuit Range/performance (sensor A of the pressure of the work fluid of gearbox - band/function)
- Error P0882 - TCM Power Input Signal Low (Gearbox electronic control module - low power supply voltage)
- Error P0883 - TCM Power Input Signal Low (Gearbox electronic control module - high power supply voltage)
- Error P0884 - TCM Power Input Signal Intermittent (Gearbox electronic control module (TCM), input power signal - unreliable pin of the electrical circuit)
- Error P2709 - Shift solenoid valve manifold "F" Electrical (electromagnetic valve F gear switches - electrical malfunction)
Common Part Numbers:
Mazda 5 2.0 2007-2009: LF6B189E1, LF6B189E1A, LF6B189E1B, LF6B189E1C Mazda 5 2.3 2008-2012: L39C189E1, L39C189E1A, L39C189E1B, L39C189E1C, L39C189E1D, L39C189E1E, L39C189E1F, L39C189E1G, L39C189E1H Mazda 5 2.5 2012-2016: L5E4189E1, L5E4189E1A, L5E4189E1, L5E4189E1C, L5E4189E1D, L5E4189E1E, L5E4189E1F, L5E4189E1G, L5E4189E1H
Will this service fix my problems?
A full diagnostic check should first be performed to eliminate all other possible causes for your symptoms, even if the symptoms match those specified on the common fault description.
If you send a good working unit because of misdiagnosis and after we test the unit and find no issue/faults, then you will only be responsible for a $39.99 testing fee and shipping.
IMPORTANT! If you are not sure that this part is the cause of the fault then we recommend that you do not go ahead with this purchase and instead seek further professional advice and diagnosis.
Benefits of using us:
- Amazing customer service and support
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- No programming needed
- Quick & easy process
- FedEx return shipping
- 1 year warranty