Oldsmobile Bravada 2002-2004 ABS EBCM Anti-Lock Brake Control Module Repair Service
- Estimated Repair Time is 2-3 business days.
- FREE USA Round Trip Shipping
- Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Order today and save!
International Shipping Available:
Ships to USA and Canada
Free round trip shipping available at online checkout!
This is a repair and return service for Oldsmobile Bravada 2002-2004 ABS EBCM Anti-Lock Brake Control Module Repair Service, years 2002 2003 2004 . When you receive your rebuilt part back from us it will be plug-n-play and not need any additional programming.Once we receive your part, our trained and IPC certified technicians will run tests to identify the source of the problem. We will rebuild your part, replacing not only the failed components, but all components that are usually known to fail or go bad in this part. There is no programming required after we rebuild your original part. The vin number, odometer mileage and vehicle settings are unchanged. We want to make your experience as effortless as possible. All you have to do is send your part to us. Then after receiving the part back from us, just reinstall it and you’re back in business!
Estimated Repair Time is 2-3 business days.International Shipping Available: Ships to USA and Canada
Don't send your part for repair if
If your part was built by TRW then it is NOT REPAIRABLE. Most of ABS modules for this vehicle are built by Kelsey Hayes and are repairable. You can look for a sticker or ingraving on top of the module.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- ABS pump constantly running issue
- Communication issues
- Communication issues with Diag Scanner
- DTC Code C0241
- DTC Code C0245
- DTC Code C0251
- DTC Code C0252
- DTC Code C0265
- DTC Code C0267
- DTC Code C0268
- DTC Codes for Dump Valves
- DTC Codes for Pump
- DTC Codes for Relay
- DTC Codes for Valve Relay
- Intermediate Power Loss
- Intermittent functionality issue
- No Communication with ABS module
- Valve faults
- DTC Code C0242 Traction Control Malfunction
- DTC Code C0246 Control Valve Circuit Malfunction
Our services are an affordable and effective alternative to expensive dealership part replacements that can save you hundreds of dollars, while continuing to provide an eco-friendly solution that reduces pollution. We drive our business towards consistent and profitable growth, with integrity and a commitment to the people and communities where we live and work. We do more than just repair the part, we go to the root of the problem and upgrade the components to ensure the issue does not return. We will quickly fix your malfunctioning part and return it back to you. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
- First check the Brown Ground wire that is connected to the chassis frame of the vehicle. This wire is next to the ABS/EBCM module.
- Remove the bolt that hold the ground wire.
- Sand down that area and remove all rust/corrosion.
- Reconnect the wire
- Clear the code C0268
A full diagnostic check should first be performed to eliminate all other possible causes for your symptoms, even if the symptoms match those specified on the common fault description.
If you send a good working unit because of misdiagnosis and after we test the unit and find no issue/faults, then you will only be responsible for return shipping.IMPORTANT! If you are not sure that this part is the cause of the fault then we recommend that you do not go ahead with this purchase and instead seek further professional advice and diagnosis.
- Free round trip shipping
- Fast & easy process
- High quality components
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- Amazing customer service and support
- No programming needed
- Refurbished and tested to meet manufacturers specifications
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- Hassle-free warranty that is much better than the warranties you get for new replacements.
How it works
Our services are an alternative to expensive dealership part replacement and save you hundreds!
We do more then just just repair the part. We go to the root of the problem and use new upgraded parts to ensure the issue does not return. Our service is 100% guaranteed or money back.
- Locate your product on our website.
- Match your symptoms with our descriptions to diagnose the issue.
- Place a repair order and receive a shipping label.
- Send your item to us.
- We'll repair and promptly ship it back to you!
Warranty covers the repair of the part for one full year.
If the repair fails within a year, we will repair the part again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies to the original purchaser only.