This is a repair and return service for GMC Yukon (1999-2006) ABS EBCM Module Repair Service, years 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 . When you receive your rebuilt part back from us it will be plug-n-play and not need any additional programming.
Once we receive your part, our trained and IPC certified technicians will run tests to identify the source of the problem. We will rebuild your part, replacing not only the failed components, but all components that are usually known to fail or go bad in this part. There is no programming required after we rebuild your original part. The vin number, odometer mileage and vehicle settings are unchanged. We want to make your experience as effortless as possible. All you have to do is send your part to us. Then after receiving the part back from us, just reinstall it and you’re back in business!
Don't send your part for repair if
If your part was built by TRW then it is NOT REPAIRABLE. Most of ABS modules for this vehicle are built by Kelsey Hayes and are repairable. You can look for a sticker or ingraving on top of the module.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- ABS Pump Constantly Running Issue
- Communication Issues
- Communication Issues With Diag Scanner
- DTC Code C0241
- DTC Code C0245
- DTC Code C0251
- DTC Code C0252
- DTC Code C0265
- DTC Code C0267
- DTC Code C0268
- DTC Codes for Dump Valves
- DTC Codes for Pump
- DTC Codes for Relay
- DTC Codes for Valve Relay
- Intermediate Power Loss
- Intermittent Functionality Issue
- No Communication with ABS module
- Valve Faults
- DTC Code C0242 Traction Control Malfunction
- DTC Code C0246 Control Valve Circuit Malfunction
Our services are an affordable and effective alternative to expensive dealership part replacements that can save you hundreds of dollars, while continuing to provide an eco-friendly solution that reduces pollution. We drive our business towards consistent and profitable growth, with integrity and a commitment to the people and communities where we live and work. We do more than just repair the part, we go to the root of the problem and upgrade the components to ensure the issue does not return. We will quickly fix your malfunctioning part and return it back to you. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
IMPORTANT: Remove the ABS fuse to prevent ABS motor burn out.
Code C0268 at Low Speed: Q: I get DTC Code C0268 at low speed
- First check the Brown Ground wire that is connected to the chassis frame of the vehicle. This wire is next to the ABS/EBCM module.
- Remove the bolt that hold the ground wire.
- Sand down that area and remove all rust/corrosion.
- Reconnect the wire
- Clear the code C0268
Benefits of using us:
- Amazing customer service and support
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- No programming needed
- Quick & easy process
- FedEx return shipping
- VIN will not change
- 1 year warranty