This is a repair and return service for BMW X3 (2004-2010) ABS EBCM Anti-Lock Brake Control Module Repair Service, years 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 . When you receive your rebuilt part back from us it will be plug-n-play and not need any additional programming.
Once we receive your part, our trained and IPC certified technicians will run tests to identify the source of the problem. We will rebuild your part, replacing not only the failed components, but all components that are usually known to fail or go bad in this part. There is no programming required after we rebuild your original part. The vin number, odometer mileage and vehicle settings are unchanged. We want to make your experience as effortless as possible. All you have to do is send your part to us. Then after receiving the part back from us, just reinstall it and you’re back in business!
Estimated Repair Time is 5-10 business days.We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska, only to USA address within 48 States.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- ABS pump constantly running issue
- Communication issues
- Communication issues with Diag Scanner
- Intermediate Power Loss
- Intermittent functionality issue
- Intermittent or Non-Functioning Speedometer
- Intermittent speedometer gauge
- No Communication with ABS module
- Random speedometer readings
- Unable to read ABS codes
- Valve faults
- Wheel speed sensor issues
- DTC Code C1300 Pump Motor Circuit
- DTC Code C1963 Stability Control Inhibit Warning
- DTC Code C1440 Pressure Transducer Main/Primary Signal Faulted
- DTC Code C1288 Pressure Transducer Main/Primary Signal Faulted
- DTC Code B1342
- DTC Code B1596
- Pump or solenoid failures
- Wheel speed sensor codes
Our services are an affordable and effective alternative to expensive dealership part replacements that can save you hundreds of dollars, while continuing to provide an eco-friendly solution that reduces pollution. We drive our business towards consistent and profitable growth, with integrity and a commitment to the people and communities where we live and work. We do more than just repair the part, we go to the root of the problem and upgrade the components to ensure the issue does not return. We will quickly fix your malfunctioning part and return it back to you. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
Will this service fix my problems?
A full diagnostic check should first be performed to eliminate all other possible causes for your symptoms, even if the symptoms match those specified on the common fault description.
If you send a good working unit because of misdiagnosis and after we test the unit and find no issue/faults, then you will only be responsible for a $39.99 testing fee and shipping.
IMPORTANT! If you are not sure that this part is the cause of the fault then we recommend that you do not go ahead with this purchase and instead seek further professional advice and diagnosis.
Benefits of using us:
- Amazing customer service and support
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- No programming needed
- Quick & easy process
- FedEx return shipping
- 1 year warranty