Mercedes S65 (1996-2023) Odometer Mileage Adjust Correction Service
Send us two parts for mileage correction:
- Instrument Cluster
- EIS/EZS see images above
Estimated Repair Time is 1-2 business days.We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska, only to USA address within 48 States.
Mileage can be incorrectly displayed for a number of reasons; sometimes there’s an accident, and sometimes electronics just have issues. We require that all customers seeking mileage correction services have a legitimate reason for concern, as it is illegal to alter your car’s mileage and not disclose that information to potential buyers. Listed below are some common causes of odometer issues:
- Mileage/Odometer Reading information incorrect after jump-starting
- Mileage/Odometer Reading information incorrect after dashboard damage
- Electrical fault in dashboard
- New engine installation
- Motor of gauge failure
- Secondhand odometer with miles previously registered
- Odometer lights flickering or off
It is illegal to alter your car’s mileage without proper documentation.
- At an event you sell your vehicle, you must disclose this information to potential buyers.
- All customers must provide a legitimate reason for this service.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- Mileage Odometer Calibration
For all Mercedes, we need the cluster and the EIS (Electronic Ignition Switch) or otherwise known as EZS.
The EIS/EZS unit is where the key fob goes into. Mileage is store in two locations. You will need to send us both parts for mileage correction.
Benefits of using us:
- Amazing customer service and support
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- Mileage reading will not change
- Keys will continue to work
- No programming needed
- Quick & easy process
- FedEx return shipping
- VIN will not change
- 1 year warranty