GMC Suburban (2014-2019) Odometer Mileage Adjust Correction Service
This is a Repair & Return Service. You must send your (ICP) instrument cluster panel to us for odometer mileage correction. All electronics have glitches from time to time, including the odometer in some cars. While it is illegal to change the mileage on your car and conceal that information from a potential buyer, some electrical faults can cause your odometer to incorrectly display your car’s mileage.
Vehicle mileage is stored in the BCM and instrument cluster
Send us the BCM & Instrument Cluster:
- BCM Body Control Module (see images above)
Estimated Repair Time is 1-2 business days.We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska, only to USA address within 48 States.
Common Reasons for Mileage Correction:
Mileage can be incorrectly displayed for a number of reasons; sometimes there’s an accident, and sometimes electronics just have issues. We require that all customers seeking mileage correction services have a legitimate reason for concern, as it is illegal to alter your car’s mileage and not disclose that information to potential buyers. Listed below are some common causes of odometer issues:
- Mileage/Odometer Reading information incorrect after jump-starting
- Mileage/Odometer Reading information incorrect after dashboard damage
- Electrical fault in dashboard
- New engine installation
- Motor of gauge failure
- Secondhand odometer with miles previously registered
- Odometer lights flickering or off
It is illegal to alter your car’s mileage without proper documentation.
- At an event you sell your vehicle, you must disclose this information to potential buyers.
- All customers must provide a legitimate reason for this service.
- Our services requires disclaimer form to be filled out prior to work being done on the odometer. You will see the Disclaimer form at the end of check out. Add items to shopping cart and then after the order is placed on the website you will see the form and will have a place to add your signature.
Don't send your part for repair if
Please DO NOT send in for mileage correction if one of the units (Cluster or BCM) is not original to the vehicle. These instrument clusters and BCM are VIN and immobilizer encoded. If we try to program non-original parts, the mileage will either not change or will show dashes.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- Mileage Odometer Calibration
Benefits of using us:
- Amazing customer service and support
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- Mileage reading will not change
- Keys will continue to work
- No programming needed
- Quick & easy process
- FedEx return shipping
- VIN will not change
- 1 year warranty