Alfa Romeo Mito (1996-2021) Odometer Mileage Adjust Correction Service
This is a Repair & Return Service. You must send your (ICP) instrument cluster panel to us for odometer mileage correction. All electronics have glitches from time to time, including the odometer in some cars. While it is illegal to change the mileage on your car and conceal that information from a potential buyer, some electrical faults can cause your odometer to incorrectly display your car’s mileage.
Common Reasons for Mileage Correction:
Mileage can be incorrectly displayed for a number of reasons; sometimes there’s an accident, and sometimes electronics just have issues. We require that all customers seeking mileage correction services have a legitimate reason for concern, as it is illegal to alter your car’s mileage and not disclose that information to potential buyers. Listed below are some common causes of odometer issues:
- Mileage/Odometer Reading information incorrect after jump-starting
- Mileage/Odometer Reading information incorrect after dashboard damage
- Electrical fault in dashboard
- New engine installation
- Motor of gauge failure
- Secondhand odometer with miles previously registered
- Odometer lights flickering or off
It is illegal to alter your car’s mileage without proper documentation.
- This documentation must be available to disclose that information to potential buyers.
- All customers must provide a legitimate reason for this service.
- Our services require the following Disclaimers be filled out prior to work being done on the Odometer.
This repair service will fix these issues:
- Mileage Odometer Calibration
Benefits of using us:
- Amazing customer service and support
- IPC certified technicians (highest standard of quality craftsmanship)
- 100% guaranteed or your money back
- Save hundreds of dollars
- Mileage reading will not change
- Keys will continue to work
- No programming needed
- Quick & easy process
- FedEx return shipping
- VIN will not change
- 1 year warranty