Cadillac Escalade (2003) ABS EBCM Module Repair Service
This is a Repair and Return service of your existing ABS Brake Control Module. You will need to remove and send your module to us for repair.
- ABS light ON?
- ABS pump is always running?
- Battery Low Light ON?
- Either of these symptoms reveal that the module is failing.
- This also causes the ABS pump to run constantly, and that will drain your battery.
- IMPORTANT: Remove the ABS fuse to prevent ABS motor burn out.
We repair ABS modules (also known as EBCM electronic brake control modules) for many vehicles
- ABS Pump Always Running
- Codes: C0265, C0267, C0268
- Pump Motor Circuit trouble code
- Power Relay trouble code
- Valve Relay Trouble code
- Dump Valves (solenoids) trouble codes
- No Communication
- Intermediate power loss
Code C0268 at Low Speed:
Q: I get DTC Code C0268 at low speed
- First check the Brown Ground wire that is connected to the chasis frame of the vehicle. This wire is next to the ABS/EBCM module.
- Remove the bolt that hold the ground wire.
- Sand down that area and remove all rust/corrosion.
- Reconnect the wire
- Clear the code C0268
If the still comes up again then this is because the pump is not functioning. This is caused by internal parts of the pump causing the motor to fail which will cause an improper voltage feedback which sets the code. You can test the pump with a diagnostic scan tool like SnapOn or similar, that has this feature to turn the ABS pump On or Off. We dont rebuild ABS pumps and only ABS modules. Most of the time the pump is good and the abs module needs to be rebuilt, unless you are getting code C0268 and have already tried the steps above.
2-3 working days rebuild time
Common Part Numbers:
13354715, 13354716, 13354718, 13354722, 13354723, 13354724, 13354725, 13354732, 13354733, 13354735, 13354736, 13354737, 13354738, 13354746, 13354747, 13451106, 13451110, 13451111, 13451116, 13451118, 13451120, 13451125, 13451128, 13451130, 13451131, 13451133, 13451136, 134511