Send in Your Original TCM TCU Transmission Control Module for Repair and Save!Pull Your Transmission Control Module and Send it to UpFix
Why pay for a used or new TCM module for your Mazda 3 when you can send in your original part and save hundreds? UpFix is happy to offer guaranteed results and the lowest prices on repairs for your Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Is Your Car Running in Emergency Mode?
Problems with your Mazda 3 automatic gearbox control module can show up out of nowhere and with no warning. Instead of taking your vehicle into the dealership or a local repair shop for TCM repairs, you can pull the part yourself and send it into our technicians for a reset. We offer fast turnaround times, affordable results, and guaranteed satisfaction. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and save big on your vehicle’s TCM repairs, be sure to get started with UpFix!
Have you noticed any of these problems with your Mazda 3? A faulty TCM could be to blame for:
- Hard shudder when transitioning from Park to Reverse
- AT, ABS, Slippery Road, or Check Engine light present
- Gearbox does not shift into “Manual Mode”
- Vehicle is in emergency mode
Our Mazda TCM Repair Process
- Check for communication errors
- A complete visual inspection for damage
- Go over the symptoms and codes checked off by you during checkout
- Perform comprehensive diagnostics
- Rebuild and replace faulty parts
- Test and upgrade any additional failures
- Assembly and testing to ensure success before shipping back to you
The Benefits of Our TCM Repairs
Why do people love coming to UpFix for EU, TCM, and PCM repairs? Our services are:
- Fast — Once we receive your part, our team will rebuild it and send it back in short order, minimizing the wait and getting you back on the road.
- Effective — After servicing more than 1,000,000 parts, we’re confident that we can repair the TCM for your Mazda 3 and get it back to you in perfect condition.
- Affordable — Using our repair-and-return service can save you hundreds versus
- Guaranteed — With more than 150,000 happy customers and growing, UpFix is here and ready to provide a guaranteed TCM repair. If you aren’t 100% satisfied, you get your money back!
- Eco-friendly — Reduce your footprint by reducing, reusing, and recycling with our module repair services.
Sending your Mazda 3 TCM in for repairs through UpFix is easy! Simply follow our four-step process to get your vehicle back on the road without the downtime or high costs associated with repairs from a dealership or body shop.
- Remove the part — Carefully remove the TCM from your Mazda 3 (located underneath the battery tray). Be sure to follow our removal instructions to protect you and your vehicle component.
- Securely pack the part — Place your TCM in a secure box to ship. Package it to prevent damage during transit.
- Check out through our store — Add the correct TCM repair service to your cart and check out. Be sure to include a printout of your order confirmation with your TCM.
- Send it to us — Include your name, return address, and phone number inside the package, and our team will get to work and send it back to you ASAP.